cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
decmatt
New Member - Level 1

Delays in Audit

Hi

I have a report that is now over 5 working days (submitted on 28th June) without a Concur Audit, what is causing the delay?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@decmatt our Audit Service is currently experiencing a backlog of approvals. This happens from time to time when there is an inordinate amount of submitted reports. 

If it gets too much longer, you can reach out to your Finance department and ask them to push the report past this phase. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SharronL
Routine Member - Level 1

You are lucky only having delays of 5 days.  We have claims 2 and 3 weeks, sitting waiting on the audit team.   Have logged many cases.   This, for us, has been going on for many months now, from March really.   Following a contact with client success team last month, they expediated a batch of claims.   But again this month we have many waiting 2 and 3 weeks on some claims.   I have pushed through the low value claims but its not our company policy to do this for high value items.   

SharronL
Routine Member - Level 1

I did wonder if it might be because we only have the Concur Expense basic package🤔