cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dthomas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Default payment set to company pay, app defaults to out of pocket

I have attached a couple of screen shots below. I went in to expense settings > compliance and changed the default payment method to company paid. When I try to enter an expense on the app it is still defaulting to out of pocket. I have tried logging out and logging back in with no success. Any ideas why this would be happening after the setting was changed?

dthomas_0-1650642408275.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dthomas in those cases, then it will default to out of pocket, which is by design. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dthomas I posted your question internally to see if there is some issue or if the mobile app behaves differently for some reason. I'll let you know what I hear.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dthomas could you tell me how the expense is being created in the mobile app, please? What I mean is, when the user creates the expense are they using the Create option on the mobile app home screen then adding that expense to a report or are they creating the new expense directly on an expense report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
dthomas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Its happening when an expense is created outside of a report both through the expenseit feature and the create button on the home screen. If you create an expense from inside an existing report it has the correct company paid default.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dthomas in those cases, then it will default to out of pocket, which is by design. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey