cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JC1
New Member - Level 1

Credit Card transactions older than 30 days do not populate

All credit card transactions older than 30 days are not populating in the Concur System.  They are not showing up online nor on the Concur App. Previously I have been able to view all charges even if they were a year old or older.  How do I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JC1 it is possible that the transactions are just hidden for some reason. Best thing to do is reach out to the person or group at your company that is in charge of assigning credit cards or administering credit cards. They can go in and do a search for these transactions to see if they are hidden and if so, they can release them.

Seems odd that all of a sudden they would stop showing in your profile, but occasionaly these oddities occur. 

Let me know if they were able to resolve the issue for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
candicebigley
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm using my personal credit card. Transactions are showing from 30 days ago. How do I change settings so I can view more transactions and transfer those credit card transactions to my expense report?