cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pablo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit Card Transactions without Employe ID

Hi I need your Help. First I will tell you what  happened:

1) A Credit Card Number was assigned for mistake to another Employe. So some expenses have impacted in other Employe Profile, but their statment are "Potential Duplicate"

Pablo_0-1623418041298.png

2) Then I have unassigned the credit card for wrong Employe Profile;

3) Later I have wanted assigne the credit card for the correct Employe Profile, but appeared this message:

Pablo_1-1623418288124.png

"The account number entered has already been added. Choose another account number.".

My opinion is that the reason for this message is the credit card charges without an assigned Empliye ID due to having previously unassigned the card.

Pablo_2-1623418483764.png

How Can I fixed this issue?

Thnaks.

Best!!!!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo I've sent you a private message. Hopefully you can reply to it. 

By the way, how many private messages have you sent here on the Community? I want to see if the message you received about reaching the limit of private messages is due to a setting that limits the number of private messages sent or if it is something else causing you to receive that message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo can you please send me a private message here on the Community with your full company name and the full names of both employees where you are seeing the card issue? 

I'll await your private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pablo

Hello Kevin How are you?

I have read your answer to my post.

Are you Work for Concur soport?. Sorry for my ask, but  I need be sure about the information than you ask me. Leave me an email to write you

I'll wait your answer.

Best!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo I am an SAP Concur employee. I'm not in the Support Group, but I have 12 years of working in our products. 

I do not post my email address here on the Community. That is why I asked you to send me a private message here on the site. If you click on my username (KevinD) and then select View Profile. You will see a button labeled Message. This allows you to send me a private message so only I can see the information I asked for. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Pablo

@KevinD I can't send you private message:

Pablo_0-1623769642043.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo I've sent you a private message. Hopefully you can reply to it. 

By the way, how many private messages have you sent here on the Community? I want to see if the message you received about reaching the limit of private messages is due to a setting that limits the number of private messages sent or if it is something else causing you to receive that message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Pablo

@KevinD  I answered your private message.

I new in this Community so really I don't know how many private message  can sent and the way to know that information.

Best!!!