cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit Card Transaction Not Uploaded Into Concur (Credit Card Information in Concur after transactio

Dear all,

I have made a transaction with my corporate credit card beginning of December 2020.

The transaction appears in my credit card bank account, but not in Conur as expense.

I did enter the corporate credit card information into Concur after transaction made.

How can I collect the missing expense information into Concur?

Thanks,

Stephan

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stephan a couple of things for your knowledge: 1. Entering your credit card into Concur is for Travel bookings and doesn't affect whether you see your corp card transactions on the Expense side of things. 2. It is possible that the transaction in question is "hidden" from you. In that case, the person at your company in charge of issuing and assigning corp cards would need to go in and release the transaction for you so you can see it. 

If you send me a private message with your full name and the company you work for, I can at least see if the transaction has uploaded into Concur. If it has, I'll let you know and then you can reach out to whomever at your company handles these types of issues. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kloveberry
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I am having issues as well and my report is over due! 

Would you be so kind as to call me at 303-333-2023?

Many thanks,

Kathy Loveberry

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kloveberry if you could please explain what your issue is first, that would be great. Also, what company do you work for? Knowing that I can go in and look at your report to see if it is something I can help with or if you'll need help from someone at your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dogsinarow15
New Member - Level 1

I have a very similar issue.  SAP is not registering the credit card transaction and thus i cannot link and submit the expense for approval.

General Motors Company