cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Woodfik
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit Card Payments

Hello, 

New to Concur.  We are new to Providence.  Currently transitioning from another company to Providence as we speak.  I received my Corporate AMEX, submitted my expenses through Concur. Payment status on my card shows "In Process".  The payment is due today to American Express.   I submitted my expenses several days ago and want to know who I can contact if payment doesn't post today with AMEX?  I don't want to be charged any late fees.  I am receiving Auto Notifications of status change, amount approved etc. but concerned payment won't post in time.   

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woodfik Hello there. I took a look at your report and it shows Processing Payment. I'm not sure how your company is paying AMEX, but a payment will be made. You submitted your report in plenty of time. I do see final approval taking place on June 14th. I can't say for sure whether a late charge will be incurred or not, but you have a good case for not being responsible since you submitted your report on time. When you login to your site it does say for employees to begin reconciling expenses on the 7th of each month. I am sure the Finance or Accounting group in charge of final approvals has the time frame down to ensure payments are made on time. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woodfik Hello there. I took a look at your report and it shows Processing Payment. I'm not sure how your company is paying AMEX, but a payment will be made. You submitted your report in plenty of time. I do see final approval taking place on June 14th. I can't say for sure whether a late charge will be incurred or not, but you have a good case for not being responsible since you submitted your report on time. When you login to your site it does say for employees to begin reconciling expenses on the 7th of each month. I am sure the Finance or Accounting group in charge of final approvals has the time frame down to ensure payments are made on time. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Just an FYI from another Amex user - The date for payment requested is always sooner than the "it will be late" date.  Usually if you pay the balance due on or before the next statement date, you will not incur a late fee.  The "suggested due date" is to maximise the rebate for the company by paying the card quicker.

Nancy Murray
Agfa