Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benjamin_Vetter
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cost Center Alert

Hi, after a team change a few months ago, I constantly see the following alert:

Screenshot 2022-09-29 at 13.02.13.png

Taking a look at my expense information, the Cost Center appears to be the correct one.

Is there anything I can do to avoid this?

Thanks,

Ben

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Benjamin_Vetter are you selecting a cost center when doing your expenses or do you see the cost center field already populated? If you are choosing your new cost center it might be that your cost center wasn't updated on your SAP Concur profile and the system thinks you are still a member of that cost center and therefore thinks you are trying to cross charge.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Benjamin_Vetter

Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply. The cost center field is populated with the correct cost center (=the same as in my SAP concur profile). I am not touching that field. It is however a different cost center than a few months ago. But back then it was also pre-populated.  

@Benjamin_Vetter the alert is a Google specific alert. It is a yellow alert so it doesn't affect submission. Also, sounds like this might not be applicable to you. I've seen other companies that have alerts that appear to everyone whether it applies to that person or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Benjamin_Vetter

Thanks, Kevin. Much appreciated!