cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dthomas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Corporate Card Feed

Our company just started using a corporate card feed with Concur expense. We were told during the training that the user would take a picture of their receipt using Expense it as they ordinarily do and then the feed would "marry" the receipt to the transaction once it's posted in Concur. We are not seeing that, however. What is the process a user must do to get their receipt attached to the expense once it's posted in Concur?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dthomas what are you seeing? The ExpenseIt item and the corp card transactions should get matched. However, and I'm taking a guess here, are your users adding the ExpenseIt item to an expense report as soon as it is available which would also be before the card transaction arrives? 

I'll await your response. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dthomas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hey Kevin, 

I reached out to our sales rep and she said that the transactions need to be changed to "Pending Card Transaction". I have been able to create an expense using expenseit, move it to a report, change the payment type from the default of out of pocket to pending card transaction and in about 2-3 days the expense rolls in and matches to my receipt thats in the report. Is this the correct procedure? The only questions I have are is there a way to get the payment type to default to "Pending Card Transaction"? I've tried changing the payment types in the expense settings but it continues to default to out of pocket. Also, assuming we can change the payment type to default to pending card transaction, does the receipt need to be moved to a report before it can be matched or can it be matched in the expense queue and then moved to a report?

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @dthomas 

is there a way to get the payment type to default to "Pending Card Transaction"? I've tried changing the payment types in the expense settings but it continues to default to out of pocket. 

Raise a casse with Concur Support and they can change the default Payment Type in your configuration.

Also, assuming we can change the payment type to default to pending card transaction, does the receipt need to be moved to a report before it can be matched or can it be matched in the expense queue and then moved to a report?

ExpenseIt items can be automatically matched to card transactions either in Available Expenses or on an expense report, so you can leave the ExpenseIt item in Available Expenses until the card transaction arrives and (hopefully) matches, then move it to an expense report.  You'll know it's been matched when the Payment Type changes from Pending Card Transaction.