cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edsonhsu
New Member - Level 1

Corp card not showing in expense report

Hi! I had my Amex for a couple of months, this is the first time using it. As I create my expense report, the only option available available in payment type is "cash", and I saw that my credit card *5002 is not linked to my account. How can I make the link so the report shows my transactions accordingly? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
dh02
Occasional Member - Level 2

Check with your Admin - when we issue credit cards, someone has to link the credit card to Concur before issuing the card to a person. That way, when the person uses the credit card, they wait for the bank to send the credit card purchase automatically over to Concur. They do not, under any circumstances, manually put the purchase onto their expense report. If they do, it will always show up as "Out Of Pocket." In waiting for the purchase to come in, it appears with a Payment Type of "[credit card name]," and is now ready for processing in the expense report.

WSCPAuser23
New Member - Level 2

If the manual reports have been created and approved in Concur, but the card is still shows as not linked, would the payment need to be processed out side of Concur?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edsonhsu those at your company in charge of assigning company cards will need to go in and make sure the card is assigned to you virtually in the SAP Concur system. That will then cause the transactions to flow into your SAP Concur account.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
WSCPAuser23
New Member - Level 2

Hello,

I'm a new Admin.  It looks like two ew cards are not linked.  I followed the steps below.  Please advise.

WSCPAuser23_0-1689880241918.png

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

If the Amex was not linked, then the Admin can link it, but any past charges may not come thru if the Amex feed has already fed Concur with the data from that time period.

Nancy Murray
Agfa