cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PRAB1604
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur reports and navigation

Hi Team,

If any one can help me a document to learn on concur how to extract reports-how to view documents and so on.

I need the processor views in concur and how to validate the workflows

Please guide me

Regards,

Prabhakar

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PRAB1604 here is a link to our Training Toolkit: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/expense/administrator 

The first section on this toolkit page shows some topics. At the end of this section, look for a little down pointing arrow. This will expand the list of topics. Scroll down a bit and you will see several topics specifically for the Processor. 

This should help you out. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PRAB1604
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a ton for this-this really helped me a lot.

Same time i have another question, if you can please answer-

Now on any International travels do we have an option to get refund on the VAT paid in foreign countries?

To which all coutries is the law to get refund VAT is applicable.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PRAB1604 VAT is not my strong suit, but I do know a lot of companies do reclaim VAT. I'm not sure if the reclaimed amount goes back to employees or how that works. 

If you are in the U.S. it can be a little tricky since we don't use VAT in the U.S. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.