cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I789069
New Member - Level 1

Concur expense

Hi, I am a new Hire. I have got the WFH equipment on my own and submitted the invoice for reimbursement, its been more than a week and I see no updates. If you could please help me out on this. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Did you check the status of your report?  Open the report, click on Details at the top and then audit trail or approval status.  That will tell you the progress of the report.  It may have been sent back if it timed out from your mgr.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@I789069 knowing what the current status of the report is would help us greatly in providing some sort of answer. It could be still sitting in your default approver's queue, it could be sitting in the processor queue, it could have been fully approved but the batch it is in hasn't closed yet. There are a lot of options. If you log in to SAP Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen, you should then see your report listed with its current status. If you let us know what that says, we can provide a little bit better answer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.