cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRDARRINGTON
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Mobile App Receipt Capture Malfunction

Lately the image recognition for auto recognition cut and crop is not working on the latest version of the app for iOS12.0.1.

I have to take a full image capture from the screen with tables and etc behind the image.

Is anyone aware of a fix, patch or enhancement to fix this problem, or help me determine if it is just my phone?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you provide a screen capture of what you are seeing? I'm trying to picture it, but can't really tell what you are describing.

Thank you,

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gza
New Member - Level 1

Hello JRDarrington,

I am expiriencing exactly same issue on my Iphone today. It is really annoying! Borders/edges of the receipts captured are wrong, kind of trapezoid in shape and auto-crop calculation is slower then usual. 

I did not have this issue the last time when I have used this feature back in midle of September. Now auto cropping feature renders totally useless and I have to manually crop each and every picture and this takes time: real deal-breaker!

I noticed this issue while my IOS was not up to date, I updated to v.12 and issue is still there, so I belive it's the app version. I would love to have this feature fixed or possibility to roll back to older version of the app.

Current SAP Concur App version is 9.61.1.1809270817 running on iOS 12.0.1 (16A404)

Please help!

Goran

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JRDARRINGTON,

Just wanted to check if issue still happening on your end? In case, kindly provide more details on what happens when you capture a receipt image in relation to cut and crop?

Thank you,

Anna