Concur Expense

Good Morning,

In the expense type "internal business meal" I cannot create new attendant

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boris70 Because the expense type is "Internal Business Meal" the attendees should be your colleagues. Therefore, there is no need to create a new attendee because you can search for employees that have Concur profiles. When you add the Internal Business Meal expense type, you will see the Attendees section with your name already listed. Click the Advanced Search button. On the Search screen that appears, click the dropdown arrow for the Choose and Attendee Type field. This field will default to Business Guest. From the dropdown list, choose Gardner Denver Employees. In the last name field, type the attendees last name, then click Search. You should see the employee appear in the Search Results section at the lower part of the screen. Click the little checkbox to the left of the employee name, then click Add to Expense. 

Give that a try and let me know if it works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boris70 Because the expense type is "Internal Business Meal" the attendees should be your colleagues. Therefore, there is no need to create a new attendee because you can search for employees that have Concur profiles. When you add the Internal Business Meal expense type, you will see the Attendees section with your name already listed. Click the Advanced Search button. On the Search screen that appears, click the dropdown arrow for the Choose and Attendee Type field. This field will default to Business Guest. From the dropdown list, choose Gardner Denver Employees. In the last name field, type the attendees last name, then click Search. You should see the employee appear in the Search Results section at the lower part of the screen. Click the little checkbox to the left of the employee name, then click Add to Expense. 

Give that a try and let me know if it works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Boris70
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, It works perfectly.

Thank you very much for your help

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boris70 glad I could help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey