cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P20004547161
New Member - Level 1

Concur Expense FT Worth Ram 11 21

I have one expense on my concur report that will not allow me to submit.

The it was for travel on southwest airlines $97.97. It was charged to my Bank of America business card on file, however, I am getting an error stating the report can not be submitted. Please assist me with this problem. Thanks

P20004547161_1-1636915197083.png

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@P20004547161 that item is the travel reservation item, not a MasterCard charge (see screenshot showing it is the Reservation only). You submitted the actual card charge on the October Ft Worth RAM Expenses report already. That is why you see the message stating it might be a duplicate. Just delete this item off the report. Once deleted, click Expenses at the top of your screen. On the Manage Expenses screen, scroll down to the Available Expenses section. The item you just deleted off the report will be there. Select the item by clicking the little checkbox to the left. You should see the Delete button turn on. Delete it out of Available Expenses. Usually SAP Concur will match the reservation item to the MasterCard charge. Not sure why it didn't in this case, but the norm is for what happened here in this case, not to happen. 

KevinD_0-1637012087854.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.