cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hennen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense Approval & Payment Process

As a new user to Concur, I am looking for assistance with the expense submission process. Once steps including Manager Approval, Processor Approval and Payment Manager are completed with an expense submission, I am unable to location the expense. I assume there's a step in the step-up process that's been missed and am looking for assistance. Also wanting to insure this expense data is retained in QuickBooks.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hennen are you wanting to see one expense report or the entire batch of reports that were processed? 

You should be able to use the Processor screen to run a query to show reports that are Paid. This would mean they have gone through all approvals and the batch they were in was closed. 

As far as the data being retained in QuickBooks, I am not sure on that, but my guess is you would need to go into QuickBooks to see. I did see that your site is connected to QuickBooks, so the data should be flowing from SAP Concur to QB. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ckarasinski
Occasional Member - Level 2

I'm having a similar problem, I have expense reports that are approved and marked paid but teh transactions are not feeding to Quickbooks?