cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsteflik
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Alert: You have Overdue Receipt Images - No Receipts Available

I have been getting this notification email for the past 18 months reminding me to "submit your receipts as soon as possible." I have no receipts available in the app and all of my credit card expenses are up to date.

I finally got irritated enough to join the community and ask how to clear this reminder email. Any help?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsteflik well, we hope people join the community for other reasons than being irritated, but we will take more members however we can get them. 🙂

I looked at your company's email reminders and saw something that I think might be causing the issue, however I need a second opinion. I've reached out to a colleague. When I hear back, I'll let you know what we found out. 

Welcome to the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsteflik Well, we figured out the issue. Apparently your report from January 2020 is showing that receipts have not been received. Not sure why and how the system allowed it to be submitted, but we think that is the issue. This would account for you receiving the email notification for the last 18 months.

Here is what you can do.

1. Login to Concur, click Expenses at the top of the screen.
  2. From the Manage expenses screen, click Report Library on the right side of the screen.
  3. The Report Library screen will have some buttons, one of which says View. Click this button.
  4. From the dropdown list, select Reports for Last Year.
  5. In the list of Reports, click on the one named January Expenses (01/01/2020).
  6. When the report opens, click the Receipts link. 
  7. From the list of receipt options, select Attach Receipt Images.
  8. Click Browse
  9. Find a receipt image you have saved on your computer
  10. Click the image file.
  11. Click Open.
  12. Click Upload.

I'm hoping this will change the Receipts Received from No to yes. When you finish these steps, let me know and I'll go in and look at the report to see if the change was made. There is a plan B if this doesn't work. You can contact the person at your company who gave your report final approval. I'll provide their name in a private message. They should be able to go in from the Processor screen and open the Report Header. I did see that the Receipts Received field was open so I'm hoping they can change that field from No to Yes and save. 

I'll await your reply after you have finished the steps I provided. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jsteflik
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I followed the steps you listed above. I just uploaded a scan of my signature since there are no missing receipt images. Let me know if you think that resolved the issue. Thanks for your help.

Jonathan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsteflik Now we wait and see if you receive that email notification again. That is the only way we will know the system has recognized the attachment and fulfilled what it was telling you was missing. Fingers crossed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey