cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
binxx006
Occasional Member - Level 1

Company Card Payment Status

Hello all,

My company recently introduced the sync company credit card feature to Concur Expense (professional version). I created a credit card expense report for testing purposes. The status is stuck in 'processing payment' after the final approval. I am wondering how can I change the status to 'Paid' or 'Payment Confirmed'? Please note that we are paying the credit cards outside of Concur, and I only have limited admin access since I have not taken the training courses.

Best regards,

Bin

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@binxx006 I believe these are the steps you are looking for:

The function of the status 'Client Paid' is that you are telling Concur that the report will be paid out through the company's accounting department (outside of Concur). 
  1. Go to Administration Company >Tools
  2. Click on Monitor Payees
  3. Select Find reports payees where: for example to Employee Last name - Contains - write in the last name of the desired employee
  4. Change Status to Any
  5. Press Search
  6. Select a line item with the report
  7. Click on button Client Pay 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@binxx006 I believe these are the steps you are looking for:

The function of the status 'Client Paid' is that you are telling Concur that the report will be paid out through the company's accounting department (outside of Concur). 
  1. Go to Administration Company >Tools
  2. Click on Monitor Payees
  3. Select Find reports payees where: for example to Employee Last name - Contains - write in the last name of the desired employee
  4. Change Status to Any
  5. Press Search
  6. Select a line item with the report
  7. Click on button Client Pay 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
binxx006
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your reply. I reached out to the support, here is the response from them:

'We appreciate the prompt response but I regret to let you know that the feature to create a batch outside Expense Pay has been removed when you upgraded to the Professional platform.",

I think the only option for me is to manually run the Extract job. The only thing I don't like about it is that the job process all the reports that are in 'processing payment' status

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@binxx006 did you try the steps I posted above?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey