cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d2freak82
New Member - Level 1

Card transaction deleted while merging expenses together

First time using concur expense, I was creating a report, and the same receipt had billed the CC as 4 transactions - I attempted to combine them all into the expense on the report, when doing so - 1 of the charges was deleted from the system and I'm not able to assign that charge from my card to the expense report, it's no longer available.

How do I get that charge to the card back?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@d2freak82 I went into your expense report and did see three charges. I did not see the fourth charge. I then went into Analytics to see your card charges and it is only showing three credit card charges. I know this won't be of any comfort to you, but I'm puzzled on this one. 

I posted your issue internally to see if I can find out what your best course of action will be. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
d2freak82
New Member - Level 1

The transaction reappeared this morning, not sure if yall did anything but thank you for trying to assist.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@d2freak82 Well, as magically as it disappeared, it reappeared. That's good to hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.