cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csimon
Occasional Member - Level 3

Card Charges listed in View Transactions but not Available Expenses

Hello fellow admins!

We have a user who has about 7 outstanding corporate card charges. They do not appear in his Available Expenses queue but show up in View Transactions. It's really strange. Any ideas before I open a support ticket?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@csimon Hello there. That is quite strange. Can you send me a private message with your company name and the users full name, please? 

I'd like to see if the issue happens for me too. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abhijit

Hi,

We faced a similar issue once in our company.

I can't comment what is the reason but I advised the employee to logout, clear cache, temp. files and login via chrome browser. Surprisingly, it worked hence you can also try 🙂

Concur support will give you the exact RCA for the reason though so it is worth raising a ticket, let me know if you get any response, will be good from a knowledge point of view.

Thanks!

David2
New Member - Level 1

Hi all, was there any resolution to this issue. Currently, I'm facing the exact same thing (charge showing up in View Transactions but not in Available Expenses). My deadline to submit this expense is today so any advice in this regard would be much appreciated. Thanks!

aayushi261994

Hi Guys,

We are also facing similar issues. Any resolution yet?