cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian93
New Member - Level 1

Cannot update bank info

I recently got a new bank account and tried to change it on my profile on the SAP expense page. The screen is locked with the old bank info and I'm unable to change it. My employer uses it for my concur, is it possible I have to change my direct deposit info with them on their homepage first in order for it to update to SAP concurs page?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ian93 it sounds like your company had you provide your bank info to them for payroll purposes and they have that feeding over to SAP Concur. So, you will have to update your information with your company first. I don't know who is in charge of this at your company, but I would start with someone in your payroll department and ask them. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
burkelm1
New Member - Level 1

Hi, this is the case for me. I am unable to update my bank details the fields are all locked. The above answer would not apply to me as my correct bank details are with my payroll dept.