Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcarroll
New Member - Level 1

Cannot fill in expense details for multiple expenses at a time

When I am trying to expense multiple items at the same time, I get this error: 

dcarroll_0-1650650627727.png

It used to work, but now it gives this error. Does anyone know how to fix this? I already tried clearing cookies and switching browsers. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcarroll are you still experiencing the issue? I just went into your account and tested it and had no issue editing two expense entries. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mmeeks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD, I have a user that is currently experiencing the same issue after clearing cookies, switching browsers, and signing in and signing out. Could I have you test his account as well if I provide you with the email for his account?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmeeks I could test it, but like above, it is possible it might work for me but that doesn't mean it will work for the user. Feel free to send me a private message with the email address of the user. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.