cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Finup
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot Change Payment Type

The hotel incorrectly charged the hotel to my personal credit card instead of my company card.  In the expense report the hotel shows up as "Pending card transaction".  When I edit the expense the alert message states, "This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method."  However the form will not let me edit the "payment type" field it is defaulted to "Pending Card Transaction".  I have confirmed that my personal card was charged by mistake.  How can fix this in the system?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steven_Finup actually you can just delete that pending item out of the system. Most companies allow this and it is a site setting turned on by default. So, go to your available expenses, select the item and then click Delete. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_Finup
Occasional Member - Level 1

What I have done for now was to delete the expense from the expense report and to add a new expense.  However, that pending expense still shows up in the system.  I expect I am going to have to justify it at some point.  

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steven_Finup actually you can just delete that pending item out of the system. Most companies allow this and it is a site setting turned on by default. So, go to your available expenses, select the item and then click Delete. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mrm57135
New Member - Level 1

hello. I had the exact same issue. and ive done the same thing. Did you create the new expense as an 'out of pocket' expense?

mochik
New Member - Level 1

Hi,  I have wrong payment type in my report –  I have selected Amount Due employee instead of  withdraw money from ATM. I want assign both withdrawals to the report but how change it to the correct way? The withdrawal should be visible under Cash Advance Utilized Amount in my report as was before but I can not  select it from the list because my Concur Sap version was changed in the view. Any ides how to solve it? I will be very grateful! Thanks!