cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navace
New Member - Level 2

Cancel an approved expense

Hi! I need to cancel the last step of an expense... it is on "Sent for payment" and I need to get it back to me for doing some changes on it... How can I do it? 

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@navace Unfortunately, you cannot get this report back. The only way is if the Processor hasn't closed out the Batch this report is in and recalls it out of the batch and then sends it back to you. If you tell me the name of your report, I can take a look to see if the batch is closed or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
navace
New Member - Level 2

Dear KevinD:

Thank you for your comments.

The name of my report is: FlightsArgentina-Agency&CreditCardFees - Report ID: 87C1776FF21244ACAC1E and my company is Organon if it works for you.

Thank you for your support. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@navace looks like the report cannot be recalled by the processor. So, it is "stuck" as is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rnaessens
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin. I have a same issue with report ID  321AFEBDC9FA400C908A. Can this still be cancelled?

Many thanks, Roel

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rnaessens what status is the current status of the report in question? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey