cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glenngriffiths
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't enter banking information

I'm trying to enter banking information in Concur Expense but the fields on the Banking Information page are greyed out.  My employer is telling me to enter the information here so they don't seem to be the issue and I've tried both Chrome and Edge browsers with no success.  Any assistance would be appreciated.    

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nancyagfa @Munari_alEXPert I was able to figure out the issue. Turns out the Employee Group he belonged to was not setup in Concur with a reimbursement method. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
glenngriffiths

Is there any way to get in touch with an actual SAP support person here?

@glenngriffiths hello there. Your issue had me really curious, so I looked into your company's Concur site. It will be a little too much to type here. I'm going to email you directly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @glenngriffiths 

maybe you do not have accesses to all feature or not yet as an Expense user. Did you try to contact your Company system administrator who can directly check your accessibilities? Myself I can't from here, and only SAP Concur employees could. Please let us know.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

I agree with Alessandro that you may not be set up as a user yet.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nancyagfa @Munari_alEXPert I was able to figure out the issue. Turns out the Employee Group he belonged to was not setup in Concur with a reimbursement method. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jmccuas

I have a sales rep who is trying to reenter banking info into the new concur product and is having difficulty, who can help him?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmccuas you'll have to have the employee reach out to your company's Concur admin. I'll send you a private message with a couple of names. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tdearmitt

cant get to the part to enter my my bank info.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tdearmitt please refer to this article: https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/Top-5-Most-Common-Issues-That-Cannot-be-Resolved-on...

Number 5 in this article applies to you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey