cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drod1072
New Member - Level 1

Can't clear receipts from clipboard on mobile app

I use an Iphone and with the last version of the app I am having issues with the pictures of the receipts. It seems the latest version saves all the receipts on a clipboard then pics can be attached to an expense.   I have not found a way to delete those pics of old receipts from the clipboard.   Also when I try to add a receipt to an expense it does not always allow me to add pics to the clipboard.  How do I clear the clipboard?

On that same screen it took me a while to find a way to exit the clipboard.  I tilted my phone just right and found a done button in the same color as the backgorund.  So when I need to close the clipboard I tilt my phone to find the button and hit it to close the window.  Please make "Done" button a differentl color than background!

Just curious if anyone has these issues.

1 REPLY 1
Drod1072
New Member - Level 1

As I was writing my post I thought of updating the app off the app store.  I was able to update and found a couple new things.  When promted to add a new receipts I noticed there were check marks on the receipt I had used previously in my photos album.  I scrolled down and unchecked the photos of previous receipts I had used.  When I had closed the photos and was back at concur there was only one picture of the last receipt I had selected.  I guess that is a new feature.

Hopefully this will help someone.  I have been using for 8 years and enjoy the mobile app very much.  I can sit at an airport waiting for my flight and finish my reports for the projects just finished and submitt before heafing to the next one.