cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charl16
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't attach pre-approval to expense report, red warning that I can't seem to clear.

3 REPLIES 3
charl16
Occasional Member - Level 1

charl16_0-1656079870582.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@charl16 I see two approved Travel Requests in your profile. These should be available to assign to an expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@charl16 I'm not sure why the approved Travel Requests aren't showing up. The only guess I have, and it is a complete guess, is that the hotel expenses on the report have a date outside of the Travel Request dates. The travel request is 5/29-6/3. The hotel expenses show a date of 6/4. That is the only thing I can think of. However, if you delete these, then you when you add them to a new report, it is going to ask for another Trip Pre-Approval. 

I do think you can create a travel request after the fact, so you would need to create a new request with the date of 6/4 as the date of your trip. Put in the amount of the hotel. You would need to have the Trip Pre-Approval approved before it would be available. Give that a try and let me know if it works. 

Oh, by the way, on your PB Travel 2 report you had a car rental item showing as zero dollars. This was actually the itinerary item for the car rental expense incurred on 6/3 that is on your PB Travel 1 report, so I went ahead and let the system match them. Just wanted to let you know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.