cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterN1
New Member - Level 1

Can not send Expense report

Hi I can not send my new expense report. I get the following message

"This report has one or more exceptions. Resolve the exceptions before submitting the report."
In the exeption field it says: you have unsubmitted company cards transactions that exeed the age of company policy. this transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted.
Now, looking at the transactions.
Can somebody help me on that, how I can solve that and what I exatly have to do?
thanks
Screenshot_2020-11-27 Expense Center(1).png
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PeterN1 In your screenshot is that the entire list of all available credit card charges? If so, most likely what might be happening is that you have some "hidden" transactions. Meaning, the transactions uploaded to SAP Concur, but were not released so you could see them.

If you send me a private message with your full name and the company you work for, I can see if the transactions are possibly hidden. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JaninaBabaic
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi,  do you have a Concur admin who has Company Card admin rights,  who can go into Company ==> tools ==> manage transactions ==> % as a wild card inthe name field and choose any hidden,  see if this highlights anything?  Regards