Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Booking Travel Mobile Usage vs Concur Desktop

Hi, 

Is there a report that would calculate the usage of the mobile app on booking travel (air and hotel) vs the use of the Concur desktop?

Let me know. 

Maria Steen
4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MSTEEN I did a quick look in Cognos to see if there was something to show if the Air or Hotel was booked on mobile or desktop. I wasn't able to find anything. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thanks, Kevin.  I suspected that much. 

Maria Steen
stephanierenner
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD - I searched and found this post but its 3 years old. I have the same question now and hoping the answer is different now. Is there a report that shows me how often a traveler books via the mobile app vs the web version of Concur?

Thanks,

Stephanie

@stephanierenner I highly doubt it has changed. If you want to look for yourself, if you launch Cognos go to the Resources option. Select Concur Model. On the page that appears you will see the areas of the data warehouse at the bottom. You will see a Word and PDF version of documents for each area. If you open the document, you can then use a simple search to find key words to see if they are in the data warehouse. For example, you can type in "mobile" and see what comes up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.