cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lorenzog
Occasional Member - Level 1

Bank account stuck on unconfirmed

Background: 

• Last week (2nd August) I entered my bank account details into Concur for the first time
  • Today I noticed that the status was still set as "unconfirmed"
  • I noticed that the address and post code I entered were wrong
  • I updated them and clicked "save and authorize"

Problem:

• In the account history below, I can only see one entry saying last changed on 2nd August (time when I entered my - incorrect - bank details the first time).
  • The message from the 2nd August states "The account confirmation transaction has begun processing. The employee should verify the payment to their account in two banking days days."
  • I obviously have not received that payment
  • There aren't any new entries in the account history confirming that a new validation payment is being made to my updated bank account (with correct address and post code)
  • Equally, I am unable to delete this entry and re-start from scratch by making a new one
  • Seems like I'm stuck with an "unconfirmed" bank account and unable to submit expenses

Any suggestions on what to do next?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lorenzog In this case you may need to reach out to your Accounting or Finance department. They are usually involved with things pertaining to bank accounts, expenses and reimbursements. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lorenzog I was able to look up your history as an Admin and the status date has a date of August 9th, which tells me the changes you made were recognized and the account is still in the process of being confirmed. It usually takes 3-5 business days to get confirmed. I'm not sure if that will be longer since you are in the U.K. or not, but you should receive a confirmation email from SAP Concur when it is confirmed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lorenzog

@KevinD It's been 5 business days and my bank account is still stuck on "unconfirmed". Is there anything that could be done to reset it?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lorenzog In this case you may need to reach out to your Accounting or Finance department. They are usually involved with things pertaining to bank accounts, expenses and reimbursements. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lorenzog

Thank you @KevinD I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully it will be processed correctly!

lorenzog

I don't think it's working properly

rraja

I have the same problem - mine has been stuck in unconfirmed for over a month @KevinD