cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GenericUser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Attendee search function error

I have run into an issue with HCP meal attendees. The search function is not working. Zero results are being populated, regardless the information filled in the fields. Not sure where to start.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GenericUser Hello there. I gave this a test in your site and no results popped up when I searched for a couple of very common last names. From looking at your account details in SalesForce, it looks like you connected your site to MedPro. Have you spoken to the other site admins at your company about this? You may need to reach out to SAP Concur Support for this issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GenericUser Hello there. I gave this a test in your site and no results popped up when I searched for a couple of very common last names. From looking at your account details in SalesForce, it looks like you connected your site to MedPro. Have you spoken to the other site admins at your company about this? You may need to reach out to SAP Concur Support for this issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GenericUser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin! Thank you for your help. I will be reaching out. Sounds like I am not crazy, and something disconnected somewhere. 

Thanks again,

Greg