Did you mean: 
joechip
Occasional Member - Level 1

Attaching pre-approval travel request to an expense

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joechip so, have you created the Pre-Trip approval (known as a travel request in SAP Concur)? If so, when you go to your expense report, click Report Details and select Manage Requests from the drop down list.

If you haven't created the Pre-Trip approval, you will need to do that by clicking Request at the top of the SAP Concur home screen, then select New Request. Requests need to be completed, submitted and fully approved before they can be attached to an expense report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
joechip
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I do have a 'pre trip approval'...My issue is when I am doing my actual expense report, I cannot find the 'pre trip approval' number in the pull down menu.  I do not have the options you reference - I went into my expense report and I do not have the options to click Report Details and select Manage Requests from the drop down list.  The only way I can do it in my concur version is complete the header details and then at the bottom of the header detail I hit the 'add' button to select the 'pre trip approval' from the pull down window. I can get the window to come up but it does not list my most current 'pre trip approval' forms. The pull down window list the pre trip approvals from pre-2020.