cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bpsupply
Occasional Member - Level 1

Archive Old Expense Reports

I have several old expense reports that were submitted after cutoff and are no longer needed.  I will not be sending them for final approval and I would like to have them removed from my list of reports "ready for processing".  Is this something that can be done?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bpsupply can you do me a favor and send me your full name and the company you work for. Our customers use different workflow descriptions and "ready for processing" could mean a couple of different things. If the reports are sitting in the Processor queue and have not been approved, you should be able to recall them and then delete them. However, if ready for processing means something different in your workflow, it might not be possible to recall them to delete them. 

I'll await your reply and then go in and take a look for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bpsupply
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD my name is Jessica Guzman with B-P Supply, Inc.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bpsupply Okay, so when I first read your post I thought you were speaking about expense reports you created. Then I re-read the post and you are talking about from the Processor screen. 

So, Processors cannot delete expense reports. This is by design. The expense reports technically belong to the user who created and submitted it, so someone else should not be able to delete someone elses expenses. 

Now, having said that, what can you do to clear them out of the processor queue? From the processor screen with the reports ready for processing showing, click the little checkbox next to all reports you do not want to send for payment. Then click the Orange Change Approval Status button. It will give you a drop-down with two options. Select Send Back. This will return the reports to all those employees. You will need to let all of them know they need to delete these reports. 

That will do it. 🙂

Let me know if you have any other questions regarding this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.