cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessica
New Member - Level 1

An amount of zero cannot be associated to an expense report

Hello,

I have an open expenses report where I got two charges for car rental, one of them has the correect charge of the purchase and the other one has a charge of 0, I cannot submit my report with this expense of zero. When I delete it from that current report it goes to the "available expenses" tab but then it's marked as a charge different than zero and not the same as the other charge. How can I delete this charge if it doesn't really have an associated value?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jessica credit card charges, even with a negative amount, cannot be deleted. You will need to wait until you have incurred some other charges on your corporate card to add to this report to get the amount above zero. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TammyK
Super User
Super User

Hello Jessica, Kevin,

Is it possible that this was created using the Concur Mobile App?  If the Employee is using the Concur Mobile App and they have the "ExpenseIt" feature turned on, then they take a picture of a receipt, it is then turned into an "Expense".  When viewing from a Laptop it looks like an Expense and falls under the "Available Expenses" section.

Expenses with a "Star" Icon can be deleted.  Expenses with two bars are Corporate Card expenses and can't be deleted.

TammyK_0-1652739656039.png