cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
watsonbw
Occasional Member - Level 1

Already reimbursed for an expense for an outstanding expense.

I was incorrectly charged for a meal because of an addition error on my part. I submitted the correct amount ($6.00 short) which was approved and payment was posted to my account. Subsequently a $6.00 credit from the resturant is outstanding and a $97.41 charge is outstanding. How can I resolve the 2 outstanding items?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@watsonbw if these are corporate card charges, just add them to a report and submit them like any other expenses. I'm going to assume that the expense you submitted that was $6.00 short was for the outstanding $97.41. Is that correct? If so, add this card charge to a report, but mark it as personal since you submitted it as out of pocket and already received the funds. You should then send that amount to the card company to cover that charge. 

For future reference, be sure to allow all company card charges to upload into your available expenses so you do not run across this issue again. 

When you have a company card, you will use that for your business expenses and those transactions upload into your account. What you did was created a manual or out of pocket expense for a charge that was on your company card that was then uploaded to your account, instead of waiting for the card charge to come in. Card charges take on average three business days to show up in your Available Expenses.

I hope this helps and makes sense. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
watsonbw
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I apologize. There is more to the story. I submitted the 97.41 dollar bill and requested 91.41. it was approved my manager and I was reimbursed even though the bill was later rejected.  Maybe I just call the entire 97.41 bill personal?