cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tabeckir
New Member - Level 2

Alerts on meal type expense

Hi All,

i'm getting a number of alerts related to expense meal type. Below is the full quote i see.

"You haven´t provided the Itinerary Information for this trip. Please click "Details" and provide an Itinerary to add a meal expense type."

Thing is each of my meal expense includes a meal type.

Not sure where the problem is.

I tried to enter meal type again and save the expense but it doesn't help.

Appreciate if you could help me on this.

1 Solution
Solution
tabeckir
New Member - Level 2

Found the solution. Hope will be a reference for the future.

While creating a claim i didn't check marked the "Yes, I want to claim Travel Allowance" as I'm using receipts to expense e.g. meals.
But it needs to be checked, cause only then I was able to add itinerary, one from A->B and second, from B->A.

This way all the Alerts were gone.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
leela2516
Super User
Super User

@tabeckir - Have you ensured there is an itinerary linked to the report that covers the date of the meal expense?

tabeckir
New Member - Level 2

hi leela2516,

thank you for your answer.

Would you mind telling me how could I do this?
I click on my claim, then i see list of my expenses with white exclamations signs on red dot background next to the expense. (i don't see Alerts on all my expenses though)

After clicking on the exclamation sign i get alert description, I click View and it takes me to the expense details.
Not sure how can I make sure an itinerary is linked to the report.
Tried to check in all possible places but there's nothing I can find.

Appreciate your directions.

Solution
tabeckir
New Member - Level 2

Found the solution. Hope will be a reference for the future.

While creating a claim i didn't check marked the "Yes, I want to claim Travel Allowance" as I'm using receipts to expense e.g. meals.
But it needs to be checked, cause only then I was able to add itinerary, one from A->B and second, from B->A.

This way all the Alerts were gone.