cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wachen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Alert message and bank information

I had submitted an expense report that was approved.  However when I checked the report, I saw this alert 'Report audited by Concur Detect. Risk level high.' and I clicked the 'view' link.  I then saw the Report Header window but no explanation of the alert.  What does this mean?

I went to my profile and checked the 'Bank Information' tab, where I received this message: 'The banking system has returned a payment demand for this account' and Activity: returned.  Does this mean that the banking account information I inputed was wrong?  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wachen to answer your questions. the Risk level high means that the Concur Detect system found something on our expense report that it deems as potential fraud. That doesn't mean there is fraud, but something is setting off  the system.

As for the bank information issue. Most likely, there is an issue with the information provided.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wachen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD!

Thanks for the reply, I've updated my bank information.  My problem now is I am trying to resubmit my expense report because the status of the first expense report is at 'sent for payment'.  However the status of the new report shows 'Sent Back to User'.  I think this is because of alerts on the new report that states 'expense entry may be a duplicate of the following expense'.  I am not sure what to do, do you have any recommendation?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wachen Sent Back to User means that someone reviewed your report and returned it to you to make a correction or add some detail. When someone sends a report back to the user, they are required to enter a comment explaining why it was returned. So, you'll need to open the report and review the comment. I believe you can see the comment right below the report name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.