cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtuck
Occasional Member - Level 2

After Manager assign to Director for Approval

For specific expense types, I need to reach the the manager for approval (already implemented) and then send the submission to the Director level for approval. Would this be a change in the workflow or an audit rule? Maybe this can be done by the Director being a delegate for the manager then setting up an email reminder with an audit rule specific for that expense type.

Also thinking about setting up the ability for the manager to manually send to whoever the report needs to be sent to. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtuck allowing the manager the ability to send to whomever they need will probably be the least amount of effort and configuration changes. This would be my vote. 🙂

I would also recommend creating an audit rule for these expense types that will remind the approver that they need to send it to the director level.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mtuck
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks! I am an advanced config user. What module does this setting exist under? In the workflow settings, the box is checked to allow user to select approver however when I click submit on a report there is no option to select approver. @kev