cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hs61306
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding attendees

Hello,

I am attempting to add attendees to this expense report and it is not finding a few of our employees when searching first and last name and also email. All employees have worked for the company for years. Is there a reason behind this, or something I need to do differently? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hs61306 can you take a screenshot of the screen so I can see what you are doing, please? That will help me assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hs61306
Occasional Member - Level 1

hs61306_0-1638307037325.png

This is the screen I am on when searching for attendees from the company to add to the report. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hs61306 Try typing % into the last name field and see if it will return a list of employees. I know this isn't necessarily ideal since you are looking for a certain employee. Also, if you send me a private message of the first and last name of the person you are searching for I'd like to give it a try. Is this your expense report or someone else's? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.