cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vasiloj
New Member - Level 1

Action required by the report owner error message

I recently had some new residents added to the system and was given the go-ahead to start processing their reimbursements for academic materials that they have purchased. When I entered the first one, I got an error message that says;

! (report.contactReportOwners)

You hereby (1) authorize direct deposit into your bank account for funds due to you from your employer using electronic funds transfer (EFT) payment services provided by Bambora Inc. or any of its affiliates. (2) represent that the information that you enter is accurate and complete in all respects, and (3) agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that all such information remains accurate and complete in all respects. 

After I click OK nothing happens and I cannot submit the repot. Is there something that I need to do on my end or the residents have to do to help this go through? My IT help desk was no help and no one in my department has any Concur experience. 

1 REPLY 1
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Bambora is the payment company that Concur uses to pay expense reports to users.  It requires agreement to process payments.  Did they load their bank information into the system?  Lack of banking info would stop the report.  This would be located in their profile.  Were the new people enabled in the system?  If not, then a report won't be submitted. 

Nancy Murray
Agfa