cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinnymatthews
New Member - Level 1

AMEX charges not importing into Concur

I have two legit AMEX charges that are not importing into Concur.  How can I get Concur to import them?  

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vinnymatthews you ask a good question. There are a couple of factors that could cause you to not see transactions:

1. The transactions were not provided to SAP Concur by the bank.

2. The system "hid" the transactions for some reason.

3. Not enough time has passed for the transactions to show up. It usually takes 3-5 business days on average, but is dependent on the vendor and how often they reconcile their transactions. 

The best option is to reach out the person at your company who is the SAP Concur system administrator. If you aren't sure who this is, work with your direct manager. The reason I say this is because your company's Administrator has the ability to release transactions if they are hidden for some reason. If the transactions haven't even come into SAP Concur and it has been significantly longer than the 3-5 business days, then there may be an issue with the bank file being sent to SAP Concur for upload and your site admin will want to get this resolved. 

Let me know if you have any other questions about this.  

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.