cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhales1
Occasional Member - Level 2

turn off the option to add an Affidavit in a specific Expense type

Im looking to take off the ability to add an affidaivit receipt in a specific expense type that needs to be approved by HR. Specific receipts need to be uploaded for auditing purposes and if this receipts are not there then the expense will not be approved.

also the payment type can only be Cash and not credit card how can I make sure that the expense type only allowes cash transactions and not cc

Thankyou for you help:)

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mhales1 The Affidavit cannot be turned off for a single expense type. 

For the payment type, you would need to create an audit rule that says if Expense Type = xxxx and Payment Type = Corporate Card, then Prevent submitting. 

I don't believe you can set a single expense type to always default to cash. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
GPParks
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Although the affadavit cannot be turned off by expense type, an audit rule could be written to prohibit the use with specific expense types.

Geri Paul Parks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mhales1 The Affidavit cannot be turned off for a single expense type. 

For the payment type, you would need to create an audit rule that says if Expense Type = xxxx and Payment Type = Corporate Card, then Prevent submitting. 

I don't believe you can set a single expense type to always default to cash. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
GPParks
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Although the affadavit cannot be turned off by expense type, an audit rule could be written to prohibit the use with specific expense types.

Geri Paul Parks