cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rlin06
New Member - Level 1

report revised after approved

I Have submit my concur report and got approved by my approver, but I find some error in my report and I want to revised it or cancel it and re-apply the report. Can you advise how to do it?

1 Solution
Solution
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi there - one of the key controls in the SAP Concur Expense workflow is that once a report is approved it cannot be retrieved or altered by the submitter.  If you have made a mistake with the expense code or the cost centre then you will have approach your finance team to enter a journal adjustment directly into your FMIS to have it corrected.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi there - one of the key controls in the SAP Concur Expense workflow is that once a report is approved it cannot be retrieved or altered by the submitter.  If you have made a mistake with the expense code or the cost centre then you will have approach your finance team to enter a journal adjustment directly into your FMIS to have it corrected.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Agree with Richard Grigg.

You can also work with your Finance team to make an future adjustment on your next expense report in Concur, etc.

schernau
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Richard, 

Is there a capability for Concur to reflect an updated chart string on an already approved expense report from the financial system? E.g., you submit and approve Expense Report "A" to charge Fund 123, but then make a correction in the financial system to charge the expense to Fund ABC. Is there a way to see that Expense Report "A" was ultimately charged to "ABC"?

Thanks!

Stephanie

-----------------
Stephanie Chernau (she, her)
UC San Diego
Integrated Procure-to-Pay Solutions
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I think it needs to be clarified a bit here. Richard is correct to a point. Companies can allow submitters to Recall expense reports in the instances where they realize they need to make a correction. The question is: has your company allowed the Recall of reports or not? If so, then you as the submitter can recall (pull the report back from the approver's queue) to make corrections. In fact, reports that have even been approved by your manager can be recalled. The only time a report cannot be recalled is if the Expense Processor has approved it and it has been extracted for payment. Now, if your company has not turned on the Recall feature, then what Richard explained is exactly correct. If you need to edit an expense report, you will need to have your manager or an expense processor send it back to you. I just wanted to clarify things a little bit so people know that this all depends on their site configuration.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.