cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevet
Occasional Member - Level 2

iPhone app will not open

I am unable to open the iPhone Concur app, it immediately crashes each time I try. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app several times, and nothing has helped. Has anyone run into this issue? Any solutions?

I’m running an iPhone 6s with iOS 11.2.6 (up to date).
10 REPLIES 10
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

I have the same phone so I just updated the app this morning and it opened just fine. The best suggestion I've got is to do a hard restart of your phone (hold down the home button and the power button for a few seconds) then turn it back on after a minute or two. Good luck!

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

I often have users report such issues. Usually, I just log in as an admin and remote wipe their mobile device. When the user tries to log in next time, they no longer have an issue.

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
riawahawan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @patilr1982,

How do you remote wipe as an admin?

Regards,

Ria

stevet

Thanks for the suggestions!

Hard resets and reinstalls didn't work for me. I also didn't want to completely wipe my phone.

Strangely enough, what ended up working for me is starting the launch process, then pressing the home button before it crashes. After waiting a bit of time, I app-switched back in and it opened. Hopefully it runs smoothly now! Thanks again.

SandieS
New Member - Level 1

I also have a 6S Plus iPhone and was not able to open the SAP Concur app. I resolved it by disengaging the fingerprint authentication requirement for the Apple App store. Once I turned that off in the settings, the app opened. I then turned the fingerprint authentication back on for future app downloads/purchases. 

Pmcgreal
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I have installed and uninstalled multiple times the SAP Concur app and it continues to simply hang or crash and I am unable to use it. I have an iPhone 5s with the latest version of iOS.

Regards

Pat

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Pmcgreal ,

Let me assist you. What specifically happens when you open/launch the SAP Concur app on your iPhone5 device. If you can PM me your login ID as well.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Dawn21
Occasional Member - Level 1

Were you able to correct his phone application? Is there any suggestions as currently having that issue? Thanks 

stevet

Hi Dawn21,

What ended up working for me is the following:

"Strangely enough, what ended up working for me is starting the launch process, then pressing the home button before it crashes. After waiting a bit of time, I app-switched back in and it opened. Hopefully it runs smoothly now! Thanks again."

It was a bit of a strange fix, but hopefully it works for you as well. And when I say 'app-switched', don't open the app again, instead use the iOS app switcher to get back into it.

Steven

outdoorminer
New Member - Level 1

This worked for me as well, on my iPhone 6S,  Thanks!