cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Why is Concur Not Recognizing E-receipts??

Anyone else running into this issue?  An e-receipt is attached to an expense line, but it is still being flagged with the Receipt Required icon, and the system will not allow the user to submit the report.  I've opened a case, but haven't heard back, so I'm curious to see if I'm the only lucky one who has users unable to submit.  Of course today is our expense report due date, and my peoples are freaking out!

Thanks!

Torie Hightower

1 Solution
Solution
Jeremy
Occasional Member - Level 3

We had the same issue last week.  After opening a ticket, we were provided with the below information.  After going through the steps, it is working as expected again.  (edited as some of the html did not copy over properly)

Details

An employee has attached E-receipt to his expense report, but the report still shows the alert/exception message requesting the user to attach a receipt.

Environment

Expense > E-Receipts

Edition
 Professional
Resolution/AnswerCauseAdditional Information
To clear this warning message, a condition will need to be added to all Receipt handling receipt limits.
Administrators with the Expense Configuration Administrator (Restricted) role can make this change.
  1. Go to Administration > Expense > Expense Admin > Receipt Handling > Receipt Limits  
  2. Click on rule you want to modify to include e-receipts 
  3. Click Modify 
  4. Click Next 
  5. On Conditions page, click Insert 
  6. Select Entry from drop-down 
  7. Find and click Has e-receipt in right side menu 
  8. Select Equal 
  9. Select No 
  10. Click Done to add the condition 
  • In the NextGen UI, the receipt handling rules are no longer hardcoded to accept that e-receipts meet image requirements. 
  • Clients who want to maintain their current system behavior, that is to continue to accept e-receipts to meet image requirements, will need to configure a custom receipt rule.
For updated information regarding this change, you can review the November Release Notes

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Jeremy
Occasional Member - Level 3

We had the same issue last week.  After opening a ticket, we were provided with the below information.  After going through the steps, it is working as expected again.  (edited as some of the html did not copy over properly)

Details

An employee has attached E-receipt to his expense report, but the report still shows the alert/exception message requesting the user to attach a receipt.

Environment

Expense > E-Receipts

Edition
 Professional
Resolution/AnswerCauseAdditional Information
To clear this warning message, a condition will need to be added to all Receipt handling receipt limits.
Administrators with the Expense Configuration Administrator (Restricted) role can make this change.
  1. Go to Administration > Expense > Expense Admin > Receipt Handling > Receipt Limits  
  2. Click on rule you want to modify to include e-receipts 
  3. Click Modify 
  4. Click Next 
  5. On Conditions page, click Insert 
  6. Select Entry from drop-down 
  7. Find and click Has e-receipt in right side menu 
  8. Select Equal 
  9. Select No 
  10. Click Done to add the condition 
  • In the NextGen UI, the receipt handling rules are no longer hardcoded to accept that e-receipts meet image requirements. 
  • Clients who want to maintain their current system behavior, that is to continue to accept e-receipts to meet image requirements, will need to configure a custom receipt rule.
For updated information regarding this change, you can review the November Release Notes
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks Jeremy!  Apparently the information on this change was buried in the Release Notes.  Unfortunately, as a team of one, I don't always have time to review those when they come out.  I provided some feedback that a potentially disruptive change like this should probably be more widely communicated.  At least it was a quick fix!