cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtan557
Occasional Member - Level 3

When scanning receipts to be attached to a transaction in the Concur system, the receipt is showing

When scanning receipts to be attached to a transaction in the Concur system, the receipt is showing up grey & fuzzy. This isn't happening to all receipts but I have had at least 5+ cases so far in the last 2-4 months and it is continuing to happen.

has anyone expericned this issue before? receipt.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @jtan557

This sounds like a good question for support. Have you connected with your company's admin to create a support ticket or called the User Support Desk? Both are good resources for this inquiry.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jtan557
Occasional Member - Level 3

@AshleyB - i did raise a request and they told me its to do with the user browser. 

definitely not, cos it has happended more than once. 

typical Concur solution - "delete cache and try again". imganie doing that all the time we have this issue.

be good for concur to find the root cause of the problem and fix it. 

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @jtan557,

Glad to hear you have already connected with support on this. I will be sure to flag this feedback for our support teams. Thanks for sharing your experience. We are always working to improve and this kind of insight helps us do just that.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.