cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAF
Occasional Member - Level 1

Uploading reciept

Hi, I'm having trouble uploading my expense reciept.  Photo.  I'm using an iPad.  Anyone have a solution?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JAF first off, sometimes our imaging service does have hiccups and receipts cannot be uploaded. In these instances, usually waiting a couple hours, the issue will be resolved. 

Second, what is the file type you are uploading? Concur will take pdf, jpg, tiff and png. I'm sure it is one of those file types, but I'm just trying to cover all bases. 

Thirdly, have you tried using the mobile app on your mobile phone instead of the iPad? Maybe you'll have better luck there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JAF first off, sometimes our imaging service does have hiccups and receipts cannot be uploaded. In these instances, usually waiting a couple hours, the issue will be resolved. 

Second, what is the file type you are uploading? Concur will take pdf, jpg, tiff and png. I'm sure it is one of those file types, but I'm just trying to cover all bases. 

Thirdly, have you tried using the mobile app on your mobile phone instead of the iPad? Maybe you'll have better luck there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.