cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alinadiadwala
Occasional Member - Level 1

Upload Single Receipt to Multiple Line Items

As per my company's guidelines for fuel mileage claims, we are supposed to prepare a single receipt (excel table) which consists of details for all trips like kms travelled, mileage rate and total amount. This excel file is converted to pdf/.jpeg by the user and it becomes a "combined" receipt for all fuel claims (fed as different line items).

It becomes really cumbersome to go to each fuel line item and upload the same "combined" receipt one by one! 

Does conur support uploading single receipt to multiple line items? If yes, what is the way? If not, can anyone recommend a best practice for doing this task quickly?

Support is appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alinadiadwala unfortunately you cannot attach one image to multiple lines at one time. However, the workaround is to attach the image to the Report as a whole instead of each line. Not knowing your company's rules and policies, this would be the least amount of work is to just attach the receipt file to the report header. 

I have a feeling though that your company for some reason requires each individual line to have the image attached. If that is the case, then you would have to discuss internally if this is really needed or if just attaching the documentation as one file to the report is sufficient.

That is the only workaround I can think of. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sgayathri
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Alina,

The converted pdf can be attached as a receipt at the header level of the expense report, which can be a single receipt for multiple lines.

If the company requirement is mandatory to attach the receipts at each line level, then at receipt handling rule, you can edit this requirement for Mileage. Hope this helps

Regards,

Gayathri

Gayathri S