cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Z003SVAC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unregister personal email from prior company?

My company recently (today!) switched from an antiquated expense system to Concur for both travel and expenses, and I'm thrilled, because I used Concur at a previous company, and know how easy it can make things.

However, I'd previously verified a personal email address in Concur with my old company, and it looks like it was never removed.  When I went to verify that email address in Concur with the new company, it indicates that it's associated with another instance of Concur.

I don't have any meaningful contact with the old company (I left them several years ago).  Is there some way I can revoke the old verification so I can verify my personal email at the new company?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I don't think it is possible. Having said that, I would think there would be a work around for cases such as yours. If there isn't, you will either need to try and get in touch with your old company and have them undo it or just create a new personal gmail or hotmail account to use specifically for Concur. Maybe someone else knows if what you are asking is possible.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MommaSnow4
Occasional Member - Level 2

Recommend opening a case with Support (or have your Company Admin do this if you don't have access to Support). Concur may be able to work through your former company's administrator and unverify your email address(es).  Just a thought...

Cindy White
Kauffman Foundation
Corp Card Admin, Travel & Expense
dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

Other thoughts could be:

Have the system to unregister someone if they have not used the system in say... XX months.

When registering your email, ask if it is a personal email and then have the option to unregister/de-link personal email using Concur Support.

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology