cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosco
New Member - Level 1

The report cannot be submitted - Error

Is there someone can tell me what this error means

“The report cannot be submitted because the amount to be paid on your behalf to your company card exceeds the amount available from your company reimbursement. Adjust the payment to match the available amount before submitting the report”

The total amount matches the total requested.

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Rosco,

Thanks for posting! Could this mean your company has a limit on the amount you are allowed to request for reimbursement? AKA maybe you went over budget...? This could be something to check with your company and its policies. 

If they say you're good and you are still getting this error, please let me know. I'd be happy to connect you to support.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tommyjennings
New Member - Level 1

I too am getting that error. From when I got my company card to July I've had no issue. 4 months later, I have issue. I am going to be gone next week and would like to get this corrected. Please help.  Tommy

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @tommyjennings

Thanks for sharing.

I would still suggest checking in with your company. They would be able to help you look into this. You can also resource support. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.