cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Re: Response Times for Tickets

I’ve not had to submit a ticket in some time. I can say that in the past year or so, Support has gotten better. I could see a marked difference in the strides that were being made to improve the customer experience. I hope things have not started to backslide.
Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jocelynfleur Thank you for sharing your concerns about Support response times.  It is never our intention to cause you frustration with regards to your interaction with Concur Support and we are working diligently to improve our response times without sacrificing quality. A few of the projects underway are around improving tools we use, to more quickly identify and assign out cases  and ongoing analyst training to facilitate more expedited resolution times.   While these changes do not happen overnight, we believe  you will begin to see improvement in the upcoming weeks and months.   Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Kind regards,

Mary January

Director, Global Product Support Programs

mt7602
Occasional Member - Level 3

This is a struggle for me too.  You may want to check the priority you assigned to the case and check the box for the administrator,

When I reach out to my account representative and the service coordinator it usually does the trick.  

My suggestion is to arrange a call with your account rep and request to know who is your service support coordinator that you can email or call regarding any delays in response.  Your account rep is there to help you not only to sell you stuff.  

TrishW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi there

Todate we have had a fairly good response from support.  We do pay for service admin and always select the checkbox so they receive a copy of the ticket as well as include their email address on the email spot on the ticket.

I am wondering if you have reached out to your account manager regarding this

Hope this helps

trish